What will you learn in this Policy?
Who manages your personal information?
We, as aLook s.r.o., ID No. 038 44 170, registered in the Commercial Register by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry no. 238389, with the headquarters located in Karolíny Světlé 318/19, 110 00, Prague 1 - Old Town.
1. Contact form, comments on our blog
1. In regards of your question or message via our contact form or comment on our blog, we process your following personal data:
- a) first and last name,
- b) email address
- c) message text
- d) the URL of your website, if you specified it,
- e) IP address.
If you use the Wordpress, Twitter or Facebook account sign-up options on our blog, we will also process your login name. We also process your Wordpress login if you start following our blog.
2. We process the specified personal data (with the exception of the IP address) in order to answer your question and react to your comment. In regards of the contact form, such processing is allowed under the Article 6 (1) b). In the case of the reply to the comments such processing is allowed under the Article 6 (1) f) of the Regulation. We will process these personal data for a period of one year, unless you give us the consent for further processing or unless you demand our services.
3. We process the IP address to prevent attacks on our servers or spam for 6 months from the last access to our website. Such a procedure is allowed due to our legitimate interest, namely the Article 6 (1) f) of the Regulation.
1. In the event of your interest in our Whitepapers, we will process your following personal information:
- a) First and last name,
- b) Email address
2. We will process these data on the basis of your consent, that is, under Article 6 (1) (a). a) Regulation. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, otherwise we will keep data for 1 year for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Offer services and commercial communications
1. If you send us a question via our contact form or have our Whitepaper sent to us, we will also process your personal information so that we can send you an offer of our services and possible collaboration. We will send you such an offer twice at most, then you will not hear from us again unless we begin to act together or you wish to stay in touch with us. If you no longer want to be in touch with us, just write to us at email@example.com.
2. For this purpose, we will process your following personal information:
- (a) first and last name
- b) email address.
3. This processing allows us our legitimate interest, namely Article 6 (1) (a). f) Regulation as we consider your message and order of Whitepaper as your interest in our services. We will store these personal data for this purpose for one year.
- a) measuring website traffic and creating traffic-related statistics and visitor behavior on the website;
- b) the functioning of the website;
2. We may use these cookies on the basis of our legitimate interest, ie Article 6 (1) (a). f) Regulation. You can also use the website in a mode that does not collect information about your behavior on the web - you can set this mode directly in our cookie bar or browser settings. You can also object by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will process your objection within 30 days of receipt.
3. The cookies we need for the functionality of the site are kept for as long as is necessary. If you object to this type of cookies, we cannot guarantee the full functionality and compatibility of our site in this case.
4. Cookies we collect to measure web traffic and generate traffic statistics and visitor behavior on the web are judged as a bulk unit and in an anonymous form that cannot identify you.
And what rights do you have?
Above all, you have the right to give us feedback at any time if you don't like something. In addition, you also have the following rights:
- request us to process your personal data
- request access to this data with us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions
- object to the processing of personal data when processed on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- require us to delete this personal data - if it is not personal data that we are obliged or authorized to further process under applicable law
- for data portability and the right to request a copy of personal data processed
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
- for effective judicial protection, if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of processing your personal data in violation of this Regulation
Who helps us to process your personal information?
We do the processing of personal data, but following Companies can also help us with this:
- a) Web hosting provider Breezy s.r.o
- b) Akismet spam detector service provider, Automattic Inc.,
- c) Gmail Operator, Google Inc .;
- d) Google Analytics Provider, Google Inc .;
- e) Mailchimp Service Provider, The Rocket Science Group, LLC;
- f) Wordpress, WordPress Foundation;
- g) Twitter, Twitter Inc .;
- h) Facebook social network operator Facebook Inc .;
- (i) Where applicable, other providers of processing software, services and applications, which we do not currently use.